- EXTREMELY BRIGHT: 104 x 3W High Power LED Chips, super bright and powerful LED light bar dispels the darkness.
- PERFECT COMBO BAEM: Combination of spot beam and flood beam, further irradiation distance, bright and broad view area
- CURVED DESIGN: The curved design can suit for most of vehicles. It will look pretty cool on your off-road vehicle will after installation.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Excellent electrical conductivity, outstanding bending performance, high temperature and melting resistant, longer lifespan
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 1PC 312W LED Light Bar, 1PC 5Pin Rocker Switch Wiring Harness Kit
- Nilight 54 Inch 312w LED Light Bar
- LED Power: 312(104x 3W High Intensity LED) .
- Beam Pattern: Spot Flood Combo Beam Input Voltage: 12-30V DC (fits 12V, 24V vehicles) .
- Working Lifespan: Over 30,000 hours Working Temperature: -40~85 degrees Celsius LED Color Temperature: Pure White 6000K-6500K Material: 6063 Aluminum Profile, High quality Led Chips, PC Lens.
- 12ft Universal Wiring Harness Kit - 1 Lead.12ft heavy duty wiring harness; Operating Voltage: 12V DC.
- Wire Gauge: 14 AWG; Max Wattage: 300W.
- Switch:5 pin on-off rocker switch; DC 12V automotive relay, inline blade fuse with three extra fuses.
Original Wiring Harness Diagram
(Easy Plug N Play)
Applied positions: Bumper Light, fog light, headlight replacement light, windshield light, side light, roof light, back-up/reverse light;
Applied vehicles & equipment: Jeep, truck, Subaru, ATV, UTV, SUV, motorcycle, dirt bike, golf cart, lawn mower, tractor, snow blower, trailer, forklift, boat, excavator, dozer, harvester etc.
Applied fields: Offroading, firefighting, hunting, fishing/boating, farming/agriculture, construction, mining, gardening, household (Note: For household lighting, you need to use a voltage transformer/converter to convert the AC 110-120V to DC 12V.)
1 Pcs 54-Inch 312W LED Light Bar & 1 PC 14 AWG 12V 5-Pin Rocker Switch Wiring Harness Kit
They are aftermarket parts. NOT D.O.T. approved. Do not use if D.O.T. is required. Before installing this product, please check your state/provincial and local/municipal laws and regulations.