- Not legal for sale or use in California and Colorado
- Consult your state’s aftermarket converter regulations for details
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 4.3L 4.8L 5.3L
- 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic 4.8L 5.3L
- 1999-2000 Chevy Silverado 2500 5.3L
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche 1500 5.3L
- 2000-2006 Chevy Suburban 1500 5.3L
- 2000-2006 Chevy Tahoe 4.8L 5.3L
- 1999-2007 GMC Sierra 1500 4.3L 4.8L 5.3L
- 1999-2000 GMC Sierra 2500 5.3L
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon 4.8L 5.3L
Catalytic Converters are designed to last the life of your vehicle. It is important to fix the source of the problem before replacing your OEM converter.There are three major reasons a converter fails.
OVERHEATED / MELTED
Often caused by unburned fuel entering the converter from a faulty:
- Spark Plug
- Exhaust Valve
- Oxygen Sensor
- Fuel Injector
Often caused by exposure to emissions substances from:
- Leaky Cylinder Head Gasket
- Silicone-Based Sealant
- Improper Fuel (E85, Diesel)
- Worn Piston Ring / Valve Seal
Often caused by road debris, corrosion or other conditions such as:
- Air Gap Pipe Failure
- Flex Pipe Failure
- Stripped O2 Sensor Threads
- Broken Hangers
Material Selection and Manufacturing Process
Sturdy and Durable
All T409 stainless steel raw materials are rigorously tested to work at high temperatures as well as to effectively prevent rusting.
High Flow Cat
Fully filling the honeycomb and covering more metal Pt/Pd/Rh per unit area can effectively improve the conversion rate.
Fully automated manufacturing, machine cutting, machine bending, machine welding etc. effectively reducing human error, ensuring compatibility and quality at the same time.
Breathe Freely and Healthily
Engineered to meet your vehicle’s specific emissions requirements, never worry about P0420 or P0430 code and keep check engine light off.