The structure is well sealed to keep water and dust from getting inside, plus one-way vents help keep moisture out due to temperature differences.
There is a plug and play bulb sockets and an adjuster. Simply plug the lights into the existing wiring (The wiring harness kit and switch are included in case the original wiring needs to be replaced). Function like the original.
Information on Condensation
Common Causes of Condensation
- Large changes in daily temperature.
- Leaking seals on bulbs and/or bulb sockets.
- Fog light turned on and the bulbs heats up inside the housing,the hot air will turn into moisture.
Coagulation is normal
Condensation does not indicate a defect When condensation occurs within the lamp, this is normal. Condensation is caused by temperature differences, areas of low pressure that absorb moisture in winter, and other climate changes. It does not affect the optical function of the lamp.
Ways to solve condensation
- Check that all vents are free from blockages. Turn on the lights for 20mins to raise the fog light temperature and evaporate condensation.
- Remove bulbs to allow moisture to evaporate form inside the housing. Heat with a hairdryer to speed up the process.
- Leaking seals on bulbs sockets. Put moisture absorbing silica-gel desiccant packet inside the fog light.
The fog lights enable you to clearly see the road ahead on foggy days, grey days, or other low-light situations.
Our fog lights have stronger penetration, always visible whether in the light rain or heavy rain, providing a brighter light source in the dark, making you safer while driving.
Nilight fog lights are visible on heavy snowy days. The fog lights help provide you with a better driving experience in harsh environments.
Nilight Fog Light Assembly
2010 Nissan Altima 4DR Sedan
2011 Nissan Altima 4DR Sedan
2012 Nissan Altima 4DR Sedan
This item is not a licensed Nissan Altima product. We do not claimownership and have no affiliation with Nissan Altima. Any Nissan Altima copyrights and trademarks belong to the respective owners. Unless specifically identified assuch, our use of third-party trademarks does not indicate any relationship,sponsorship, or endorsement between us and Nissan Altima. Any references by us (or company name) (or the seller) to third-party trademarks is to identify thecorresponding third party's goods and shall be considered nominative fair useunder the trademark law.