About this item
- BRIGHT SOFT LIGHT: 3D projectors and advanced LED chips, more concentrated soft light beam, and further irradiation distance
- TWO STYLE MOUNTING BRACKETS: Providing high and low mounting brackets for you to choose from, meeting your different needs
- EFFECTIVE PROTECTION: IP67 Waterproof rated; waterproof up to 3.3 feet of water for 30 minutes and effectively dustproof
- SUPERIOR QUALITY WIRES: Good electrical conductivity, high temperature, and melting resistance, outstanding bending performance
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 2PCS 30W Spot LED Light Bars with Mounting Brackets, 1PC Wiring Harness Kit
LED Power: 30W (6 x 5W High Intensity LED) Beam Pattern: Spot Beam
Operating Voltage: 9-30V DC (fits 12V, 24V vehicles) Working Temperature: -40~85 degrees Celsius.
LED Color Temperature: Pure White 6000K-6500K Working Lifespan: Over 30,000 hours.
Material: 6063 Aluminum Alloy Profile, High quality Led Chips, PC Lens.
Wiring Harness Kit - 2 Leads: 12ft wiring harness, 2 sets of power connectors to light fixtures.
Max Wattage: 180W, Max Amp: 15A; Operating Voltage: 12V DC Power.
Include 3 pins on-off rocker switch; DC 12V automotive relay, inline blade fuse with two extra fuses.
The Industrial-Grade Aluminum Alloy housing is the first protection and the waterproof rubber pad and silicone sealing strip as the second protection guarantee the light better handle different kinds of weather.
High-quality LED chips to emit bright and white light. Its perfect combination of flood and spot beams provides long-distance irradiation and wide-spread illumination, lighting up the darkness.
High & Low Mounting Brackets
The 7 inch light comes in two styles high & low mounting brackets for your different mounting needs. Also, the mounting angle of the light bar is 180 degrees adjustable.
The relay of the wiring kit keeps protecting the safety of the whole circuit. protect the circuit from excessive current.
16 AWG Wire
The wire is in 16 gauge, can connect with light fixture within 180 watts
The 3 pins on-off rocker switch controls the operation of the whole circuit.