1. Large changes in daily temperature (+/-30℃/105℉)
2. Water vapor easily collects as dew point or humidity increases I
3. Leaking seals on bulbs and/or bulb sockets
This is a common occurrence and won’t affect the headlight function
HOW TO SOLVE:
1. Check that all vents are free from blockages. Turn on the low beam for 20 mins to raise the headlight temperature and evaporate condensation.
2. Remove bulbs to allow moisture to evaporate from inside the housing. Heat with a hairdryer or heat gun at a low temperature to speed up the process.
3. Leaking seals on bulbs or bulb sockets. Put moisture-absorbing silica-gel desiccant packet inside the headlight.