Nilight 10 PCS 3/4 Inch Round LED Clearance Light LED Front Rear Side Marker Indicator Light Bullet Marker Light for Truck RV Car Bus Trailer Van Caravan Boat, 2 Years Warranty
: In stock
Regular price $10.99
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
About this item
- Mini Size Bright Light For Your Night: Each 3/4” mini side marker light comes with 3PCS SMD LEDs inside, and outputs 60-lumen premium bright light to save your night. Work perfectly for 100, 000 hours lifetime
- Surface Mount & 2-Wire Design: Light comes with rubber grommet for surface mount, 3/4” hole size. 9inch 2-wire leads with black for ground/negative while blue for positive
- Maximum Durability: Waterproof PC lens, rubber cover sealed light, and putting glue sealed wire combined makes the light super durable, waterproof rate IP68. No cracks forever
- Wide Application: Universally fits on all cars with 12V DC Trailers clearance bus van caravan, boat lorry pickup truck, etc. Can be mounted on the side front, rear undercarriage function as clearance, side marker, turn signal light, or light trailer
- Package Includes: 10pcs blue light. Come with a 2-year replacement
Nilight 3/4” LED Front Rear Side Marker Indicator Light
Used on all cars with 12V DC such as Trailers clearance bus van caravan boat lorry pickup truck etc. Can be mounted on side front rear undercarriage function as clearance, side marker, turn signal light, or trailer light
Light comes with rubber grommet for easy flange mount, hole size: 3/4”
Each light has 3PCS SMD LEDs inside and outputs 60 lumens of bright light to save your night, 2 times brighter.
Comes with 9-inch 2-wire leads, black for ground/negative while blue for positive.
All Orders gets free standard delivery.
- Standard delivered 7-10 Business Days
- Express delivered 3-7 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
all customers enjoy free returns.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov