- Operation: 12V-48 VDC systems, On/Off 2 position. Fit for Car, Vehicle, RV,Marine Boat and other electrical equipment
- 275A continuous at 12VDC (1 hour)
- 455A intermittent at 12VDC ( (5 minutes)
- 1250A momentary at 12VDC ((10 seconds)
- Copper terminal stud size: 3/8" (10 mm)
Well Built Heavy Duty Cut-Off Switch
Panel-mounted switches are designed specifically for panel mount applications; Countersunk recesses for surface mount applications.
ABS plastic housing and on/off switch knob
- ABS plastic housing durably made for safety use, rear cover insulates terminals against any short circuit.
- Used for 12 - 48VDC systems to isolate and secure the electrical system.
- Can stand alone or be locked together with other switches.
Battery disconnect switch can disconnect the battery safely, eliminate any power draw from the battery when vehicle or boat is not in use.
Brass Package Included: stud and nut
- 2x Battery Switch
- 8x bolts
- 4x Copper Ring Terminals
- 4x Heat Shrink Tubings
- 2x hex wrench
- Backing Pad
- Side Pad
Simple set up
The most normal way to set up the switch is to connect the master switch to the battery and electronic devices directly.
Switch on = Power on
Switch off = Power off
Single on-off switch
This battery switch can also be used as an on-off switch to control the accessory power, its function is just like others toggle switches or rockers switches.
Dual battery set up
The 2-position battery kill switch can be also connected to 2 batteries by following this wiring diagram. Please remember that it will control the battery power of the 2 batteries simultaneously, can not be controlled separetly.
||2 Pack Battery Switch
|Lower Temperature Rating
||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
|Number Of Positions
|Number of Items
||2Pcs 275A On-Off Switch
|Upper Temperature Rating