Nilight 20-Inch 126W Spot Flood Combo Offroad LED Light Bar, 2 Years Warranty
: In stock
Regular price $35.99
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
About this item
- Bright ray for clear visibility: The appropriate mix and match of spot beams and flood beams provides a long irradiation distance and broad view.
- Better heat dissipation: High-quality heat conduction silicone gel together with redesigned aluminum alloy housing, providing a superior cooling effect for a long working lifespan.
- High protection performance: IP67 Waterproof Rate, 100% dustproof, and waterproof up to 1 meter of water for 30 minutes. The stainless mounting brackets are rustproof and anticorrosive.
- Adjustable mounting bracket: With an adjustable mounting bracket, the work light can adjust to about 45 degrees, which makes changing the direction of the light beam easier. The lamp can be slid after installing the accessory. Wide application: The work light can be compatible with almost all Jeeps, 4x4, Trucks, Motorcycles, SUVs, ATVs, Cars, Boats, etc. Many indoor and outdoor uses: Garden lighting, backyard lighting, back-up light, off-road lighting, construction lighting, and so on.
- Voltage: 9-30V DC; Bottom Mounted with slidable block, easy to mount on the existing holes of the bar
- Fit type: Universal fit
Nilight NI06A series was designed to improve the brightness for all customers during night off-road driving. NI06A series is popular among all our customers for its high quality and affordable prices. The decent size and design give an excellent appearance when you install it on your vehicle. An upgraded PC lens will enhance the anti-scratching durability. Special craftsmanship extends the lifespan of the lights to over 50,000 Hours.
- Low Consumption
- High Lumens Chips
- More than 50,000 Hours
- Improved Waterproof Design
- Adjustable Bracket
- Pure White Ray
- LED Power: 126W (42 x 3W High Intensity LED)
- Beam Combo Pattern: Spot (30 degrees) and flood (60 degrees)
- Input Voltage: 9-30V DC (fits 12V, 24V vehicles)
- Material: 6063 Aluminum Profile, High quality Led Chips, PC Lens
- Waterproof Rate: IP67; Waterproof, dustproof, quakeproof and anti-corrosive.
10pcs Cooling fans and High-quality Die-casting Alu housing fast heat dissipation.
Improved Waterproof Design
A waterproof Rubber Pad was used to tighten the gaps and increase the waterproof ability.
Advanced Chip Techs
An adjustable mounting bracket makes changing the direction of the light beam easy.
(Easy Plug N Play)
Applied positions: Bumper Light, fog light, headlight replacement light, windshield light, side light, roof light, back-up/reverse light;
Applied vehicles & equipment: Jeep, truck, Subaru, ATV, UTV, SUV, motorcycle, dirt bike, golf cart, lawn mower, tractor, snow blower, trailer, forklift, boat, excavator, dozer, harvester, etc.
Applied fields: Offroading, firefighting, hunting, fishing/boating, farming/agriculture, construction, mining, gardening, household (Note: For household lighting, you need to use a voltage transformer/converter to convert the AC 110-120V To DC 12V.)
1PC 126w LED light bar and mounting brackets
They are aftermarket parts. NOT D.O.T. approved. Do not use if D.O.T. is required. Before installing this product, please check your state/provincial and local/municipal laws and regulations.
All Orders gets free standard delivery.
- Standard delivered 7-10 Business Days
- Express delivered 3-7 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
all customers enjoy free returns.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov