About this item
- New Design: Features separated running light display and stop turn light display by using halo glow strip, add on unique outlook and differences. Also, each light uses more led chips than the classic one, giving more brightness and reliable visibility for safety.100% DOT compliant.
- 7 Full Functions: Combined 7 full functions of stop turn tail light, side marker, side reflector, rear reflector, and license plate light. Fit most 12V DC vehicles within 80 inches, like trailers, boats, trucks, RV, Marine, Pickups, campers, tractors, buses, lorry, vans, caravans, snowmobiles
- IP68 Submersible: LEDs and circuit boards inside are fully waterproof and sealed to work underwater without electric short risk. Light housing also features water drainage for added protection
- All-in-one kit: Comes with everything for a straight-forward installation, including square trailer lights, amber clearance light, license plate bracket, trailer wiring harness, reflective stickers, and different types of mounting hardware for handy use
- Easy Installation: Light mounting: stud-mounted design, light with license light on the driver side, the other on the passenger side. Wire connection: color-coded wires, just color to color, and white wire with ring terminals can be grounded at its own mounting stud or to the vehicle frame.
Nilight’s Submersible Rectangular LED Trailer Light Kit
New Design for Safety!
Adopt a new feature of the halo glow strip. Separate running light and stop turn light displaying, add one more LEDs, giving more brightness and reliable visibility for safety. Still combine 7 full functions of stop turn tail light, side marker, side reflector, rear reflector, and license plate light.
- Operating voltage: 12V DC
- Amperage Draw: 0.2A-0.4A
- Waterproof Rate: IP68
- DOT compliant
- Rectangular Light dimension: 8.3”x 3.0”x 2.6"
- Amber clearance light dimension: 2.3" x 3.9"
- Rectangular light mounting distance: 2"
- Amber clearance light mounting distance: 3.3"
Quality and more LEDs, and add on a new design halo glow strip for better brightness and safety
PC lens is flush-mounted sealed and tightened up by screws at the back, immune to shock and vibration, with no worries of falling off.
Built-in IP68 Waterproof
Inside electronics and the circuit board is epoxy encased and fully sonically sealed, entirely submersible, trailer light housing also features water drainage.
White wires are added to ring terminals for convenient ground at the mounting stud, no need to drill more holes for it.
Perfect for 12V DC vehicles with max width of 80 inches. Fit most trailers, boats, trucks, RV, Marine, Pickups, camper, tractors, etc. bus, lorry, van, caravan, snowmobile utility trailers.
All Orders gets free standard delivery.
- Standard delivered 7-10 Business Days
- Express delivered 3-7 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
all customers enjoy free returns.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Nilight 2Pcs Rectangular LED Trailer Light Kit w/ Halo Glow Submersible LED Stop Clearance License Light for 12V Boat Camper RV Trucks Snowmobile
Love it. Very bright. Told everyone I know about it. Very simple set up. Put it on a 98 dodge. Next set is going onto my trailer very soon. Thanks nilight!
Works as advertised.
First off I like the style and brightness. So much more modern than the old rv light. Very bright.For a utility trailer they would be perfect. As you have access to the back for assembly. As a surface mount, not so much. Few modifications and im happy :) basically had to disassemble, mount then reassemble and add two small screws and adhesive to seal the unit up. As the leds are not replaceable like a bulb, sealing them was ok.The provided license plate holder wouldn't work for me as it too mounts from the back.Looking forward to getting both installed and matching.
This kit is of good quality, it comes with everything that you need to install them. The led lights are far brighter than regular lights and I don’t have to disconnect the lights when pulling by boat in or out of the water.Highly recommended
We completely restored our 1991 Grady White and added these lights to the new aluminum trailer we bought for it as one of the factory lights had failed. The lights are bigger and brighter than the factory trailer lights and fit the trailer perfectly. My only very strong recommendation is that you do yourself a favor and order fully waterproof heat shrink butt connectors and don't use the cheap connectors they come with or they will fail. Trust me, you'll thank me months from now especially if you go in salt water like we do! I gave it a 3 on water resistance because of the crappy connectors, the lights seem pretty robust, but only time will tell. The lights look great as they are a different pattern when the running lights are on and much brighter when braking.
So far so good! Super bright and quality construction. Wiring and install was a breeze.
The product installed very easy and wiring was direct. Just in sure you ground the light kit properly or it will not function.
Happy with my purchase
Very easy to install looks great on my trailer and are super bright compared to my old ones. Not sure on the water resistance being that I unplug my lights whenever I launch my boat anyways just out of habit. Another great product from Nilight and impressed just like always.
This is going on my boat trailer ..I have old light on it .. it's time to change the lights on the trailer..