About this item
- Brightness: Powerful 120 watts LED light bar, high-quality Led chips and clear PC lens, this LED pod emits 6000k pure white light, effectively light up the dark road during night;
- Combo beam: Appropriate combination of spot beam and flood beam for wide spread and further distance illumination;
- Waterproof rate: IP67 rate, seamless protective housing with waterproof glue, great performance of waterproof, dustproof and quakeproof;
- Two Available leads: 10 feet extendable wiring harness, two Sets of light output connectors for dual light fixtures less than 180W
- Package include: 2PCS 6.5Inch LED Light Bar with 5 Pin Rocker Switch 16AWG Wiring Harness Kit-2 Leads
High Performance 120w Led Light Bar
NI18A series was designed to improve the brightness for all customers during the night drive. NI18A series is popular among all our customers for its high quality and affordable prices. The decent size and design give an excellent appearance.
- Led Power:120W (40 x 3W High Intensity Led)
- Beam Pattern: Spot & Flood Combo Beam
- Input Voltage: 9-30V DC (fits 12V, 24V vehicles)
- Color Temperature: Pure White 6000K-6500K
- 12ft Wire Gauge: 16 AWG; Max Wattage: 180W; Max Ampere: 15A.
- 5 pin on-off rocker switch; DC 12V automotive relay, inline blade fuse with three extra fuses.
Brighter Than Expected
Spot and flood beams provide long distance illumination and clear visibility in the darkness.
Multiple Waterproof Protections
With waterproof soft strip, silicone seal and waterproof rubber pad, the light bar can be protected from water efficiently.
High quality cooling fans and Die-casting Aluminum housing make the heat disappear quickly.
Adjustable mounting bracket makes changing direction of light beam easily.
The switch is very flexible for turning on or off. It can stand up to 10,000 times pressing under normal use.
The connector can be pulled out, easy wiring and installation. It is also convenient for you to replace the wire of switch.
With two sets of light output connectors, the wiring harness can hook up two LED lights within 180W at the same time.
This is a heavy duty wiring harness with standard wire gauge of 16 AWG, which can be used to connect a light bar less than 180W.
All Orders gets free standard delivery.
- Standard delivered 7-10 Business Days
- Express delivered 3-7 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
all customers enjoy free returns.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Nilight 6.5Inch 2PCS LED Light Bar 120W Combo Off Road Fog Lights Driving Roof Work Light with 5 Pin Rocker Switch 16AWG Wiring Harness Kit-2 Leads for Truck ATV UTV SUV Boat, 2 Years Warranty
Perfect, very bright
Lights are well made , bright . MOUNTING SYSTEM (SUCKS) NEEDS REDESIGNED. I WOULDN'T recommended these to my worst ENEMY because of the mounting system design.
Testing determined that these lamps are 29 watts each. Very bright, we'll see how the chinesium lenses do with UV exposure.
These light really made a difference in my ability to see in the dark. I didn't realize how poorly my stock headlights were until I installed these lights. Highly recommended.
I bought some of he smaller ones for my jeep wrangler and didn’t really know what to expect because they so cheap. These lights are amazing bright, I have 2 inch I believe on my jeep wrangler and 2 of these 6.5 on my Cherokee for fog lights and 1 20 inch in my front bumper that if my Cherokee
Really nice light throw. They are simple and really well done. The mounting system isn't the strongest so time will tell, but the lights themselves are great.
We mount them on the back of our Tractor Trailers so Drivers can see when they back in... We purchased 10 sets and could not be happier. Thanks.
For the price,I wasn't expecting them to be very bright,I was definitely surprised after I got them mounted and wired up,which was very easy to do even without directions,but I am very satisfied with how bright they are,I don't believe there is better at that price point,the mounting system could be a little better,I don't know how good it will hold up with rough terrain,again,at the price of them,I'm not complaining...I highly recommend them if you're not wanting to spend a lot of money on lights
Mounted them on the push bar of my pickup and sure helps spot the critters
The mounting bolt is the wrong size to hold it in place. Just do yourself a favor by drilling out the aluminum bracket for a 3/8 bolt. And don't tighten the nut and bolt that go to the light itself as you will pull the bolt thro. Just snug her up and you'll be fine. When mounted properly these lights are awesome. Best lights for the price. Even with the little quirks I only buy the nighlight