About this item
- Heavy Duty: ABS plastic housing, durable made for safety use, rear cover insulates terminals against any short of circuits.
- Operation: On/Off 2 positions, 600 A continuous at DC 12V, 455 A intermittent at DC 12V, 1250 A momentary at DC 12V.
- Compatible: used for DC 12 - 48V systems to isolate and secure the electrical system, can stand alone or be locked together with other switch.Its purpose is to eliminate any power draw from the battery when vehicle or boat is not in use, disconnects the battery safely.
- Widely used for car, marine boat, RV, camper, travel trailer, truck, ATV, UTV, battery banks and other devices.
- Package include: 1x On/Off battery switch, 4 bolts, 2x Copper Ring Terminals, 2x Heat Shrink Tubings, 1x hex wrench
12-48 V Battery Power Switch
Widely used in Car, Vehicle, RV and Marine Boat, Also Suitable For Electrical Equipment's Switch
Used for DC 12 -48 V systems to isolate and secure the electrical system, can stand alone or be locked together with other switch. Eliminate any power draw from the battery when vehicle or boat is not in use, disconnects the battery safely.
- Operation: DC 12 -48 V systems, On/Off 2 position. Fit for Car, Vehicle, RV,Marine Boat and other electrical equipment
- Purpose: used for battery to isolate and secure the electrical system.
- Heavy duty, copper terminal & widely use.
- Convenience: easy to install & simple to use.
- ABS plastic housing, durable made
Well Built Heavy Duty Cut-Off Switch
Panel-mounted switches are designed specifically for panel mount applications; Countersunk recesses for surface mount applications.
ABS plastic housing and on/off switch knob
- ABS plastic housing durably made for safety use, rear cover insulates terminals against any short circuit.
- Used for 12 - 48VDC systems to isolate and secure the electrical system.
- Can stand alone or be locked together with other switches.
Battery disconnect switch can disconnect the battery safely, eliminate any power draw from the battery when vehicle or boat is not in use.
Brass Package Included: stud and nut
- 1x Battery Switch
- 2x Copper Ring Terminals
- 2x Heat Shrink Tubings
- 1x Hex wrench
- 4x Side Pad
- 4x Mounting Bolt
- Backing Pad
Simple set up
The most normal way to set up the switch is to connect the master switch to the battery and electronic devices directly.
Switch on = Power on
Switch off = Power off
Single on-off switch
This battery switch can also be used as an on-off switch to control the accessory power, its function is just like others toggle switches or rockers switches.
Dual battery set up
The 2-position battery kill switch can be also connected to 2 batteries by following this wiring diagram. Please remember that it will control the battery power of the 2 batteries simultaneously, can not be controlled separetly.
|Connector Type||Plug In|
|Contact Type||Normally Closed|
|Current Rating||600 amps|
|Included Components||ON Off Battery Switch|
|Lower Temperature Rating||1 degrees_celsius|
|Material||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene|
|Mounting Type||Surface Mount|
|Number Of Positions||1|
|Number of Items||1|
|Operating Voltage||12 volts|
|Size||600A On-Off Switch|
|Switch Type||Kill Switch|
|Upper Temperature Rating||1 degrees_celsius|
All Orders gets free standard delivery.
- Standard delivered 7-10 Business Days
- Express delivered 3-7 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
all customers enjoy free returns.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov