- Super brightness: Combo beam with triple row and nest reflector cup design in the middle for extreme light efficiency
- Upgrading reflector cup: the broad reflective plate on both sides allows multi-angle refraction, ideal for ambient illumination
- Adjustable mounting bracket: the bracket can be adjusted and slid, offering convenience to adjust position flexibly when needed
- High performance: IP67 waterproof rate, efficient cooling, die-cast aluminum alloy housing, over 30, 000 hours lifespan
Triple Row LED light bar Series
Nilight Light barwas designed to improve the brightness for all customers during the night off road driving. NI18A series is popular among all our customers for its high quality and affordable prices. The decent size and design give an excellent appearance when you install on your vehicle. Upgraded PC lens will enhance the anti-scratching durability. Special craftsmanship extends the lifespan of the lights over 50,000 Hours.
- 20 Inch 420W Triple Row Led Light Bar.
- Beam Pattern: Spot Flood Combo Beam.
- Input Voltage: 9-30V DC (fits 12V, 24V vehicles).
- Material: 6063 Aluminum Alloy Profile, High quality Led Chips, PC Lens.
- LED Color Temperature: Pure White 6000K-6500K.
Original Wiring Harness Diagram
(Easy Plug N Play)
Applied positions: Bumper Light, fog light, headlight replacement light, windshield light, side light, roof light, back-up/reverse light;
Applied vehicles & equipment: Jeep, truck, Subaru, ATV, UTV, SUV, motorcycle, dirt bike, golf cart, lawn mower, tractor, snow blower, trailer, forklift, boat, excavator, dozer, harvester etc.
Applied fields: Offroading, firefighting, hunting, fishing/boating, farming/agriculture, construction, mining, gardening, household (Note: For household lighting, you need to use a voltage transformer/converter to convert the AC 110-120V to DC 12V.)
1PC 20 Inch 420w LED light bar and Wiring Harness.Fit Type: Universal Fit
They are aftermarket parts. NOT D.O.T. approved. Do not use if D.O.T. is required. Before installing this product, please check your state/provincial and local/municipal laws and regulations.