Nilight 5-Pack Relay Socket Kit-Relay with 30A Fuse & Switch Harness Set-12V DC 4-Pin SPST Automotive Relays 14 AWG Hot Wires-Auto Switches & Starters Set, 2 Years Warranty
: In stock
Regular price $14.99
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
About this item
- Upgraded Version - Automotive relays built-in fuse socket included 30A blade fuse with heavy duty
- 14AWG wires for the main contact. no need for a separate fuse holder, saving space and money. Bosch style 4-Pin SPST (Single Pole Single Throw) Relay.
- Mounting Design Feature - The interlocking mounting design of unique male and female slot on each socket edge, connect relays together and manage cables easily, offering clean and neat installation.
- Easy Wiring - The relay sockets come with color-labeled wires for loads/accessories and convenient wiring. Black - Ground (85), Red - VDC (30), White - Trigger (86), Blue - Output N/O (87)
- Package include: 5 relays, 5 relay harnesses, and 5x30A blade fuses.
5 x Relays
5 x Harness Sockets
5 x 30Amp blade fuse
Built-in fuse socket with included 30A blade fuse.
Bosch style 4-Pin SPST (Single Pole Single Throw) Relay.
30A High Switching Capability.
Wire Specifications: Black - Ground (85), Red - VDC (30), White - Trigger (86), Blue - Output N/O (87).
Built-in fuse socket with included 30A blade fuse with heavy-duty 14AWG wires for the main contact
- 4-Pin single pole single throw relay.
- Blue： 14AWG Pin 87
- Black：16AWG Pin 85
- White：16AWG Pin 86
- Red：14AWG Pin 30
Unique interlocking design provides simple and easy installation. The relay sockets come with color-labeled wires for accessories wiring, safe and convenient.
- Blue-output n/o(87).
All Orders gets free standard delivery.
- Standard delivered 7-10 Business Days
- Express delivered 3-7 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
all customers enjoy free returns.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov