14FT Cigarette Lighter Socket Extension Cord Cable 12V/24V (Red) – Nilight

14FT Cigarette Lighter Socket Extension Cord Cable 12V/24V (Red)

: In stock

Regular price $9.99


Related Video

About this item

  • Heavy-duty wire: high-quality materials, durable in use, easily extend your 12V- 24V DC power source when traveling
  • Premium quality: good electrical conductivity, high temperature, and melting resistance, outstanding bending performance
  • Plug and play: easy to connect the Male plug to the cigarette lighter and the Female plug to electrical appliances
  • Safety protection: the built-in fuse can efficiently protect against overcurrent and short circuit
  • Package includes: 1PC cigarette lighter extension cord

Nilight 14 Ft Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Extension Cord Cable


Product Size: 14 feet

Max Input Power: 180W

Operating Voltage: 12-24V DC

High-quality automotive universal extension cord

14 feet heavy-duty electric wire in a protective tube

Superior-quality connectors that hold tightly on both ends

Plugs directly into cigarette lighter socket

Extends your 12-24 volt power source to where it is needed


Durable and Safe to Use

Durable and Safe to Use

Female plug of integral forming is more sturdy and durable. Male plug with built-in fuse provides overcurrent and short circuit protection.

Plug and Play Design

Plug and Play Design

Simple design, no complicated wiring. The appliances can plug directly into the female plug. Easy to connect and very convenient to use.

Outstanding Features

Outstanding Features

With a stranded conductor and insulating tube, the product has good electrical conductivity, high-temperature resistance, and abrasion resistance. 

The Application Of Nilight 14 Ft Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Extension Cord Cable

All Orders gets free standard delivery.

  • Standard delivered 7-10 Business Days
  • Express delivered 3-7 Business Days

Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)

all customers enjoy free returns.

Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers

WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle

WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov