- Versatile & DIY Helper - Multiple sizes high-quality heat shrink tubing for your choose, they can be used for solder joint protection, group of lines marking, resistance electric capacity reason protection etc.
- Safe & - Inflight heat shrink tubes are both UL & CSA certified for up to 600V, 257 degrees Fahrenheit which ensures its safe and reliable. They are also RoHS Compliant, Formaldehyde (HCHO) Free, protect you and your family from toxins.
- Customized Protector - Inflight heat shrink tubing has the advantages of good electrical insulation, good tightness and corrosion resistance, High temperature resistance.
- Fast & Easy Use - It is 3: 1 heat shrink ratio, and will shrink up to 1/3 of original, only use a lighter heating if the tube is small or hair dryer heating for large one.
- What You Get - Total 270pcs heat shrink tubes, 6 Sizes, DIA: 1/16"(70 pcs), 3/32"(80 pcs), 1/8"(80 pcs), 3/16"(20 pcs), 1/4"(12 pcs), 3/8"(8 pcs), Comes with storage box
If you use lighter or candle to heat up the tube, please make sure that the flame is at least 1 CM away from the tube, or the flame may lead to black marks on the tube, which not only impair its appearance, also may burn your electric wire.
Suitable for any project workshop, fixing the broken wires, electrical insulation, mechanical protection, wire bandwidth, wire connection, wire ends process, wire/cable junctions, daily repairs, color coding, etc.
- Material: Environmental Polyolefin.
- Performance: Shrinkage Ratio:3:1.
- Minimum Shrinkage Temp: +70℃.
- Full Shrinkage Temp: +110℃ maximum.
- Operating Temperature: -55℃ to + 125℃.
- Tensile strength:10.4Mpa.
- Dielectric strength: 15 kV / mm.
- Flammability: Flame Retardant.