About this item
- Safety & Cool Style: Spiral design. Lighted whips glow in 360°direction, and light up the night with hundreds of dancing patterns like the chase, build-up, strobe, pulse, scan, stack, etc, and 12 solid colors. Super bright and cool. Ensure you’re safe on the night trail without being left out, add more fun and always stand out on the ride. Popular as flag Pole safety Light on Can-am ATV UTV RZR Polaris Dune Buggy Sand Rail Go Kart 4 Wheeler Offroad Truck etc
- Upgrade To Last: Use an upgraded base with a spring to add flexibility for more swings and buffer pressure for less break or snapping at the base. Gives you more confidence when you’re at the high speed, hard corners, and tough terrains. IP67 waterproof, sand-proof, shockproof. Super durable
- One-to-one Remote Control: You can freely set in/remove the one-to-one remote control mode. Hassle from others' remote control interference if you don’t like it, and can easily pair with others when you remove the one-to-one remote control mode. (Note: See guidelines & tips in the user manual)
- Better Battery Protection: Provide a whip light rocker switch for your user. You can connect the whip light to the rocker switch first instead of to the battery directly, avoiding draining the battery. (Note: See guidelines of rocker switch connection on the user manual)
- You may need extra wire in this part. (See guidelines of rocker switch connection on the user manual)
Tube Size: 5ft from tube to base Wire Length: 8.6 Feet
LED Type: 5050 RGB LED Lumen: 20-22LM
Material: Flexible Polycarbonate tube
Base: Aluminum spring base
Operating Voltage: 12V DC
Operating Temperature: -20℃ to 45℃
Waterproof rate: IP67
Lifespan: Over 50,000 Hours
Lighting Patterns: 366 dancing patterns(chasing, build-up, strobe, pulse, scan, stack, and more), 12 solid colors
Quick Connect & Release
Quick connect and disconnect base for simple installation.
The lighted whip tube is made of flexible Polycarbonate, are 180° bendable
One-to-one Remote Control
Can freely set into/remove one-to-one remote control mode. Avoid remote control interference and allow you easily pair with others.
Better Battery Protection
Provide a whip light rocker switch for extra use. You can connect the whip lightly to the rocker switch first instead of to the battery directly, avoiding draining the battery.
Use upgrade spring base to add flexibility for more swings, shockproof, and less break at the base.
Add on a rubber ring at the connection point of the base and led whips, to protect the sand from getting inside to create wear of the base, especially on sand dune rides.
IP67 waterproof rated. Withstand all weather and environment.
Perfectly work as flag Pole safety Light on Can-am ATV UTV RZR Polaris Dune Buggy Sand Rail Go Kart 4 Wheeler Offroad Jeep Truck etc
All Orders gets free standard delivery.
- Standard delivered 7-10 Business Days
- Express delivered 3-7 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
all customers enjoy free returns.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Simple install including the wiring harness. Remote works fine many options. Would be great if run by app.
Installed on my YXZ. Pretty easy to get them wired up. Instructions could use some extra notes. The springs are fairly weak for the weight of the whip and its very easy to get them to sway. I am concerned about the rigidity while riding in the dunes. Haven't had them out for a run yet. I have heard they begin to rotate and pull out the wiring. Will provide update after trip next week on durability/rigidity. They are bright enough and have some good features. Pretty good deal for the money compared to 5150 at $500 for same thing. 4 stars for now.
Used on my golf cart, had to fabricate my own support brackets.
Wow very nice lights I need to practice in order to program the lights but what a cool feature to have on my side by side. People can’t help but look in aww at all the patterns and colors. I would buy again!
Came with 2 remotes only 1 work not to hard to install the hooking up a little more fun but not undoable