Nilight 50051R 4 Flat to 7-Way Round RV Blade Trailer Adapter Reverse Plug with mounting Bracket, 2 Years Warranty
: In stock
Regular price $15.99
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
About this item
- This adapter converts a 4-way flat vehicle end to 7-way blade trailer end, makes the tight connection between vehicle socket and trailer plug, no wiggle-room, no loose fittings. Transfers the power from the vehicle to the trailer. voltage range: 6-24 Volts
- 4-pin flat socket designed to be converted to the 7-pin blade round type socket. Works on most vehicle wiring components like turn signals, brakes, reverse light, and auxiliary power.
- Heavy-duty black plastic construction prevents rusting and enhances appearance. Well, the sealed spring-loaded cover increases protection against dust, moisture, and corrosion.
- Wide Application: Suitable for most trailers, semitrailers, caravans, and RVs. Commonly used with T-connectors or tail lamp converters with 4-way flat car end connections
- Package includes 1x Trailer Adapter Plug, 1xMounting bracket 6 screws, and 6 nuts.
4 Way Flat to 7 Way Round Trailer Adapter Plug
Well transfers the power from the vehicle to the trailer/RV
Nilight 4 way flat to 7 way round trailer plug adapter is an electrical device that allows a connection to be made between a mismatched trailer plug and vehicle socket. It easily plugs in your vehicle's electrical socket and usually requires no additional wiring Works on most vehicle wiring components like turn signals, brakes, and auxiliary power Applicable for utility RV boat camper trailer car carrier, allows the user to create custom plug-in wiring systems for any towing situation.
- Wiring harness Connection:
- Yellow Wire (from 4-Way Plug): Left turn signal
- Brown Wire (from 4-Way Plug): Taillights
- Green Wire (from 4-Way Plug): Right turn signal
- Yellow Wire: Spare wire, backup
- White Wire: Attach to a vehicle ground point
- Blue Wire: Connect to the output wire on the brake controller
- Black Wire: Connect to fuse block or fused battery lead
Spring-loaded Protective Cover
A well-sealed spring-loaded dust cover keeps the adapter clean when not in use, and increases protection against dust, moisture, and corrosion.
Mounting Bracket Included
The 4-pin to 7-pin trailer adapter plug includes a mounting bracket and screws and nuts that allows the user to create a custom plug-in wiring system for any towing situation
Slit loom keeps wires contained and well protected. Concealed terminals help ensure a reliable connection.
All Orders gets free standard delivery.
- Standard delivered 7-10 Business Days
- Express delivered 3-7 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
all customers enjoy free returns.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov