About this item
- Safety design: Could power up to 960 Watts of all types of LED lights or other equipments at the same time. The 6 100A relays and fuses provides you with a safety environment for all connections.The whole circuit with over-voltage protection, over-current protection, overheat protection and reverse polarity protection.
- 6 Gang switch panel:Operating voltage:12V DC, the max output power is rating at 960 Watts. This switch panel with relay allows you to control up to 6 different devices. Perfect for controlling Led Light Bars, Rear Lights, Rock Lights, Windshield Lights,Off road Lights, Sasquatch Lights, Zombie lights and Wench power, etc.
- LED Voltage Display: The Voltmeter is built in the center of the switch panel, clearly shows the current readings of working volts, easily notice the voltage condition of the vehicles.
- Easy Installation: Fuse and relay box can be easily installed in your engine bay without cutting, drilling, or modifications. You will be able to install on your Car in no time.
- All in one design: This 6 gang switch panel includes 80A circuit breaker,4 extra switch covers,switch removal tools,relay&fuse control box,screw driver,mini fuse tap,terminals and self locking cable ties. Fits nicely under the hood. Provides secure mounting on your Car.
The purpose of having a switch system like this is that we have a lot of lighting products installed in your vehicle. For example, some of you might have several light bars, typically you’ll need to wire each light bar or lighting product to a relay harness with its own rocker switch. With so many relay harnesses, these wires can be very cluttered underneath your dash. This switch system gives you the ability to have a central management system for you to control all your lighting products.
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK JKU( Sports, Sahara, Freedom & Rubicon ).
Perfect for controlling Led Light Bars, Rear Lights, Rock Lights, Windshield Lights, Off-road Lights, Sasquatch Lights, Zombie lights and Wench power and all types of LED lights.
Nilight 6 Gang Rocker Switch Panel with Relay Control System
Jeep Wrangler JK JKU 2007-2018 Rocker Switch Panel
Nilight 6 gang switch panel system is specifically designed for the 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK JKU with no need for any cutting, drilling, or modifications. It allows you to add more accessories to your car to one centralized control box, making the wiring process easier and protected. If you are looking for a simple easy to hook-up system. That would fit your needs.
It's an ideal off-roading lighting solution because it cleaned up the wiring in the engine bay and under the dash so much.
- Package Includes:
- 6 Gang Switch Panel with LED Voltmeter
- 4 extra switch covers and switch removal tools
- Relay&fuse control box
- The screwdriver,mini fuse tap,terminals and self locking cable ties
- 80A circuit breaker
The 12V LED voltmeter is built in the center of the switch panel, clearly shows the current readings of working volts, easily notice the voltage condition of the vehicles.
4 EXTRA SWITCH COVERS
4 extra switch covers were included in the kit. To replace the switch covers, please use the supplied switch cover removal tools for replacing. Easy and convenient.
The relay box includes 6pcs of 100A relays and 7 fuses, provides you with a safety environment for all connections.The whole circuit with over-voltage protection, over-current protection, overheat protection and reverse polarity protection.
80A Circuit Breaker
The 80A circuit breakers works when the current is higher than 80A,It will disconnect all the relays automatically. Much Safer than other devices.Short circuit&Overheat Protection.
Fuse and Relay Box
The Fuse and relay box mounts behind the ECU using two ECU mount bolts. Can be easily installed in your engine bay without cutting, drilling, or modifications. You will be able to install it on your Car in no time.
Footman loop mounting
The Bracket Location is universal fit for Jeep Wrangler JK JKU 2007-2018. It can be installed on the footman loop with the supplied bracket and tape. It is made to be mounted above the rearview mirror.
Center console mounting
The switch panel can be also mounted down the low center of the dash in front of the console. However, you may need some major modifications to fix the switch panel because it's not designed to mount to this place.