About this item
- Compatibility: The taillight assemblies are compatible with 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Ford F-150. Do not fit Flareside Stepside OEM part#: BL3Z13404AB, BL3Z13404B, BL3Z13405AB, BL3Z13405B. Please confirm the vehicle fitment before ordering.
- Durability: The high-impact housing withstands shock and vibration. With fully sealed silicon prevents environmental damages including freezing, foggy, fading, corrosion, and provides reliable service in sorts of weather conditions such as rain, snow, or dust storms, enabling your car looks better and drive safer.
- DOT Compliance and safe Driving: To ensure driving safety for you and the oncoming driving circumstance, our 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Ford F150 F-150 taillight are DOT & SAE compliant. Taillight will upgrade your lighting, making your vehicle easier to see for other drivers.
- Simple Installation: Plug-and-play operation, OE taillight socket and replacement for the stock taillight, easily for installation without any drilling or modification. (NOTE: Professional installation would be highly recommended)
- Package Includes: 1× Driver Side Tail Light. Bulbs are not included.
Nilight Ford Taillight Assembly
For Dodge Ram:
2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Dodge Ram 1500
2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Dodge Ram 2500 3500
2019 2020 2021 Dodge Ram 1500 Classic
Note: Not compatible with 2013-2021 models with LED taillights with Factory LED Tail Lights
- Turn Signal Light/ Brake Light：3157
- Running Light：3157
- Reversing Light：T15
- Plug & Play Installation: 100% OE Standard, just Plug & Play. No Additional Modification or Drilling
- Strictly tested to ensure the optimum performance and longevity
- Check fitment information before buying will reduce unnecessary returns and losses
- OEM: CH2818124, CH2819124, 55277415AD, 55277415AF, 55277414AE
Direct bolt on OE-Fitment
Bolt-on tail lights allow you to effortlesslyquickly complete the easy installation withoutany professional help.
Plug and Play
The replacement is easy and quick to install, plug and play, which will save you time and enjoy your new lights in your car.
- Strong sealing, ensure excellent waterproof & dust-proof
- Scientific vent design to avoid moisture
- Easy to exhaust, anti-fogging
Boost Nighttime Visibility
Advanced taillights make your vehicle highly visible to other drivers and passengers
Impact-resistant Polycarbonate Lens
To meet or exceed the OE ones in function upgraded materials, which are UV & shock-resistant to prevent yellowing or cracking for a longer lifespan
Durable Taillight Assembly
Durable tail light assembly with bulb for high performance and long life
The structure is well sealed to keep water and dust from getting inside, plus one-way vents help keep moisture out due to temperature differences.
Strictly Test: we persevere in rigorous tests on the strength, durability, visibility as well as longevity of the material to make sure that consumers receive high-performance products.
Temperature & Humidity Test
To ensure that the unit can withstand a wide range of temperature without reduce light output safety.
To ensure the unit is preperly sealed against harmfull road dust and debris.
Salt Spray Test
To ensure that the unit can withstand against oxidation caused by salt on the coastal area and from winter condition.
To ensure that the unit do not cause moisture buildup leading to reduce visibility.
COMMON CAUSES OF TAILLIGHT CONDENSATION
1. Large changes in daily temperature(+/-30℃/105℉)
2. Water vapor easily collects as dew point or humidity increases I
3. Leaking seals on bulbs and/or bulb sockets
This is a common occurrence and won’t affect the taillight function
HOW TO SOLVE:
1. Check that all vents are free from blockages. Turn on the low beam for 20 mins to raise the taillight temperature and evaporate condensation.
2. Remove bulbs to allow moisture to evaporate from inside the housing. Heat with a hairdryer or heat gun at a low temperature to speed up the process.
3. Leaking seals on bulbs or bulb sockets. Put moisture-absorbing silica-gel desiccant packet inside the taillight.
All Orders gets free standard delivery.
- Standard delivered 7-10 Business Days
- Express delivered 3-7 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
all customers enjoy free returns.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov