The structure is well sealed to keep water and dust from getting inside, plus one-way vents help keep moisture out due to temperature differences.
There is a plug and play bulb sockets and an adjuster. Simply plug the lights into the existing wiring (The wiring harness kit and switch are included in case the original wiring needs to be replaced).Function like the original.
Information on Condensation
Common Causes of Condensation
- Large changes in daily temperature.
- Leaking seals on bulbs and/or bulb sockets.
- Fog light turned on and the bulbs heats up inside the housing,the hot air will turn into moisture.
Coagulation is normal
Condensation does not indicate a defect When condensation occurs within the lamp, this is normal. Condensation is caused by temperature differences, areas of low pressure that absorb moisture in winter, and other climate changes. It does not affect the optical function of the lamp.
Ways to solve condensation
- Check that all vents are free from blockages. Turn on the lights for 20mins to raise the fog light temperature and evaporate condensation.
- Remove bulbs to allow moisture to evaporate form inside the housing. Heat with a hairdryer to speed up the process.
- Leaking seals on bulbs sockets. Put moisture absorbing silica-gel desiccant packet inside the fog light.
The fog lights enable you to clearly see the road ahead on foggy days, grey days, or other low-light situations.
Our fog lights have stronger penetration, always visible whether in the light rain or heavy rain, providing a brighter light source in the dark, making you safer while driving.
Nilight fog lights are visible on heavy snowy days. The fog lights help provide you with a better driving experience in harsh environments.
For Chevy Silverado:
2003-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 1500HD
2003-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 2500HD
2003-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500
2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 1500HD Classic
2007 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Classic
2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic
For Chevy Avalanche:
2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche 1500 w/o Body Cladding
2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche 2500 w/o Body Cladding