The structure is well sealed to keep water and dust from getting inside, plus one-way vents help keep moisture out due to temperature differences.
There is a plug and play bulb sockets and an adjuster. Simply plug the lights into the existing wiring (The wiring harness kit and switch are included in case the original wiring needs to be replaced).Function like the original.
Information on Condensation
Common Causes of Condensation
- Large changes in daily temperature.
- Leaking seals on bulbs and/or bulb sockets.
- Fog light turned on and the bulbs heats up inside the housing,the hot air will turn into moisture.
Coagulation is normal
Condensation does not indicate a defect When condensation occurs within the lamp, this is normal. Condensation is caused by temperature differences, areas of low pressure that absorb moisture in winter, and other climate changes. It does not affect the optical function of the lamp.
Ways to solve condensation
- Check that all vents are free from blockages. Turn on the lights for 20mins to raise the fog light temperature and evaporate condensation.
- Remove bulbs to allow moisture to evaporate form inside the housing. Heat with a hairdryer to speed up the process.
- Leaking seals on bulbs sockets. Put moisture absorbing silica-gel desiccant packet inside the fog light.
The fog lights enable you to clearly see the road ahead on foggy days, grey days, or other low-light situations.
Our fog lights have stronger penetration, always visible whether in the light rain or heavy rain, providing a brighter light source in the dark, making you safer while driving.
Nilight fog lights are visible on heavy snowy days. The fog lights help provide you with a better driving experience in harsh environments.
Nilight Fog Light Assembly
2014-2015 Rogue Select
2008-2012 Infiniti EX35
2006-2012 Infiniti FX35
2006-2008 Infiniti FX45
2009-2013 Infiniti FX50
2010-2013 Infiniti G37
2011-2012 Infiniti G25
2011-2013 Infiniti M37/M56
2012 Infiniti M35h(Production Date Up To August 2011)
2011-2012 Infiniti QX56(Production Date Up To October 2011)
2010-2013 Infiniti G37 Sedan
This item is not a licensed Nissan/Infiniti. We do not claim ownership and have no affiliation with Nissan/Infiniti. Any Nissan/Infiniti copyrights and trademarks belong to the respective owners. Unless specifically identified as such, our use of third-party trademarks does not indicate any relationship, sponsorship, or endorsement between us and Nissan/Infiniti. Any references by us (or company name) (or the seller) to third-party trademarks is to identify the corresponding third party's goods and shall be considered nominative fair use under the trademark law.