Brings a new look to your vehicle
Increases visibility of road markings, traffic signs, and wild animals
Gives you and your family safer nighttime driving
- Strong sealing, ensure excellent waterproof & dust-proof
- Scientific vent design to avoid moisture
- Easy to exhaust, anti-fogging
To meet or exceed the OE ones in function upgraded materials, which are UV & shock-resistant to prevent yellowing or cracking for a longer lifespan
Temperature & Humidity Test
To ensure that the unit can withstand a wide range of temperature without reduce light output safety.
Ensure the unit is properly sealed against harmful road dust and debris.
Salt Spray Test
To ensure that the unit can withstand oxidation caused by salt in the coastal area and from winter conditions.
Ensure that the unit does not cause moisture buildup leading to reduce visibility.
COMMON CAUSES OF HEADLAMP CONDENSATION
1. Large changes in daily temperature (+/-30℃/105℉)
2. Water vapor easily collects as dew point or humidity increases
3. Leaking seals on bulbs and/or bulb sockets
This is a common occurrence and won’t affect the headlight function
HOW TO SOLVE:
1. Check that all vents are free from blockages. Turn on the low beam for 20 mins to raise the headlight temperature and evaporate condensation.
2. Remove bulbs to allow moisture to evaporate from inside the housing. Heat with a hairdryer or heat gun at a low temperature to speed up the process.
3. Leaking seals on bulbs or bulb sockets. Put moisture-absorbing silica-gel desiccant packet inside the headlight.