About this item
- Trusted Hyper Bright: Employ top-notch Osram P8/5W led chips, total 75 watts, with lighting performance 9000LM/PC, 1520Lux@10Meters, 1Lux@390Meters (1279FT). Features a trusted ultra-bright, high-intensity, stable light output. Improves driving safety with a clearer, wider, and further visual area. And lifespan extends over 50,000 hours
- Perfect Spot Flood Combo: Combining 10°super spotlight in the middle and 90°flood light on two sides. Get you both a high-intensity spotlight for further distance and also a bright flood light at a broad distance. Clear all darkness forward and at side roads. A perfect lighting option for offroading trails
- Premium Durability: IP68 waterproof rated, powerful to withstand any harsh environments and weather conditions. Solid built-in quality 6063 and ADC12 aluminum housing and thick heat shrink shell, efficiently accelerate heat dissipation and maintain a safe temperature to ensure stable lighting output as well as lighting durability. Promised with 5 years warranty
- Dual Mounting Solutions: Offer both bottom mount and end mount solutions, you can install the light bar freely on your vehicle, with fewer limits on the mounting position. Mounting angle adjustable
- EMI/RFI Protection: Light pods are built-in EMC that meets EN55015 CE standards, limiting the generation of EMI/RFI interference. Provides better protection for both internal electronic components in lighting and also external objects like a radio receiver
Top LED chips
Use top Osram-led chips that feature a trusted brightness and a long-lasting lighting performance
IP68 water resistant to withstand any harsh environments and weather conditions
Built-in quality 6063 and ADC12 aluminum housing and heat shrink shell, speed up heat dissipation and maintain a safe temperature for stability & durability
Lights are built-in EMC for EMI/RFI protection, resolve the issue of radio interference and flickering
|Item Weight||3.89 pounds|
|Product Dimensions|| 19.17” L x 2.28” W x 2.16” T Size/end Mount length: 21.25”|
|LED Chips||Osram P8/5W|
|Lighting Performance||1520Lux@10Meters, 1Lux@390Meters (1279FT)|
|Amperage Draw||6.07A/12V, 3.03A/24V|
|Beam Pattern||Spot Flood Combo|
|Working Lifespan||Over 50, 000 hours|
|Working Temperature||-40~85 degrees Celsius|
|LED Color Temperature||Pure White 6000K-6500K|
|Material||6063 and ADC12 Aluminum housing, aluminum substrate circuit board,cOsram led chips, PC lens|
|Waterproof Rate||IP67; Waterproof, dustproof, quakeproof and anti- corrosive|
|Off Road Lighting||Jeeps, 4x4, Cars, Motorcycles, ATV, UTV, SUV, Truck, Trailer, Forklift, Trains, Boat, Bus, Road Buggy, Sand Rail, etc.|
|Other Lighting||Excavator, Dozer, Road Roller, Crane, Mining, Tractor, Harvester, Grain Drill, Mower, Snowplow, Fire engine, Rescue Vehicle, Mining, Hunting, Camping Lighting, etc.|
|Household Lighting||Garden, Backyard, Garage, Indoor Lighting|
All Orders gets free standard delivery.
- Standard delivered 7-10 Business Days
- Express delivered 3-7 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
all customers enjoy free returns.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Nilight 20Inch 75W Flood Spot Combo Beam LED Light Bar 9000LM Osram P8/5W Chips Offroad Single Row Slim IP68 for Pickup Truck SUV ATV UTV Boat Jeep
Perfect compact size for custom installs in grilles or bumpers.The lights are super bright too!Install was as expected.Adds extra visual safety for your vehicle.Definitely a great upgrade to any off-road vehicle!
At 75 watts, this LED bar has a useful amount of light for driving, and no too much light that it can't be used as a work light for setting up camp or a winching.Nilight's "Pro" product line is significantly heavier than its regular line, and 20" is about as long as you can go in the Pro line and still use adjustable sliding mounts that will work with various distances on bull or push bar welded on mounting tabs. And this model is sold with mounting hardware for side mount or bottom sliding mount.It does however not come with a wiring harness. So it is geared more toward people who have or intend to get a multi gang switch/switch relay setup. Of course you can always buy nightlights harness with switch and relay if you prefer.Light pattern is a good mix of flood and spot. Certainly helpful for off road trails. And not so bright that it will blind you setting up camp.
This 20-inch Nilight LED light bar is very very bright.I installed it on the back of my pickup to light up the tailgate area during loading in dark places or at night. For that purpose, it's so overkill. The lights are very much so flood-lights for lighting up large areas. I angled them down about 45-degrees to be less aggressive on the eyes and they work wonderfully.Installation is easy if you have any basic electrical aptitude. I used WAGO connectors to connect the positive wire to the positive and the negative wire to the negative with that's it.Would recommend.
Nilight has improved their quality since I first bought some of their stuff. This light bar came packaged great and with high quality mounts. The light seems heavy duty and overall the build quality is nice compared to others on Amazon I have purchased. Only drawback is there is no wiring harness which I knew beforehand. I haven’t installed this yet but based on the build quality it will be amazing.
Good light bar, easy install. Very bright.
Gives you a bright led light bar with out the large size it has all the hardware an is a good price
Easy to install and set up also has a super bright light and works very well
Fairly easy to install the adjustable brackets are great! way brighter than i had expected!