Please check the fitment and part number before purchasing.
1. 3300K clear light is more penetrating. Our fog lights provide clearer vision.
2. Strong sealing, ensure excellent waterproof & dust-proof.
The structure is well sealed to keep water and dust from getting inside, plus one-way vents help keep moisture out due to temperature differences.
There is a plug and play bulb sockets and an adjuster. Simply plug the lights into the existing wiring (The wiring harness kit is NOT included.)
Information on Condensation
Common Causes of Condensation
- Large changes in daily temperature.
- Leaking seals on bulbs and/or bulb sockets.
- Fog light turned on and the bulbs heats up inside the housing, the hot air will turn into moisture.
Condensation is normal
Condensation does not indicate a defect When condensation occurs within the lamp, this is normal. Condensation is caused by temperature differences, areas of low pressure that absorb moisture in winter, and other climate changes. It does not affect the optical function of the lamp.
Ways to solve condensation
- Check that all vents are free from blockages. Turn on the lights for 20mins to raise the fog light temperature and evaporate condensation.
- Remove bulbs to allow moisture to evaporate form inside the housing. Heat with a hairdryer to speed up the process.
- Leaking seals on bulbs sockets. Put moisture absorbing silica-gel desiccant packet inside the fog light.
1. Bulb Type: 881 12V 27W
2. 2 Year Warranty Honored by Nilight
The fog lights enable you to clearly see the road ahead on foggy days, grey days, or other low-light situations.
Our fog lights have stronger penetration, always visible whether in the light rain or heavy rain, providing a brighter light source in the dark, making you safer while driving.
Nilight fog lights are visible on heavy snowy days. The fog lights help provide you with a better driving experience in harsh environments.
Effectively prevent accidents from happening. No shadows, No dark spots. Maximize Ensuring your safety.
This product is not a GMC authorized product. We do not claim ownership and have nothing to do with GMC. All GMC copyrights and trad emarks belong to their respective owners. Unless specifically determined, our use of third-party trad emarks does not imply any relationship, sponsorship, or endorsement between us and GMC. Any reference by us (or the company name) (or seller) to a third party trad emark is intended to identify the corresponding third party goods and shall be considered fair use of the nomination under trad emark law.
- Plug N Play Installation: 100% OE Standard, just Plug & Play. No Additional Modification or Drilling.
- DOT Comp liance: DOT & SAE to ensure full illumination and maximum safety.
- Strictly tested to ensure the optimum performance and longevity.
- Check fitment information before buying will reduce unnecessary returns and losses.