About this item
- Millet MOST VERSATILE ELECTRICAL CONNECTOR KIT - Ring, fork, hook, spade, and butt splice heat shrink wire connectors are included in this multipurpose electrical connector kit
- DURABILITY AND WEATHER RESISTANCE - Thick copper barrel ensures a strong wire crimp every time. Your wire will never slip out of these connectors
- EASE OF APPLICATION - Strip wire insulation, crimp terminal barrel with a wire crimper, and apply heat with a heat gun while rotating a connector
- COMPLIANT WITH ALL ELECTRICAL STANDARDS - Nilight heat shrink connectors are compliant with ROHS, ISO 9001: 2008, SGS, and CE standards
- Millet QUALITY COMMITMENT - We stand behind the quality of our products
- Fit Type: Universal Fit
Shrinkage ratio 3:1
Dual-walled design tubing: polyolefin tubing on the outside and hot melt adhesive inside.
Wire gauge imprint on connectors.
Extensive selection: 9 connector types (forks, rings, hooks, quick disconnects, butt connectors) in 3 sizes (red, blue, yellow).
Nilight heat shrink connectors are compliant with ROHS, ISO9001:2008, SGS, and CE standards.
Minimum shrink temperature: 80°C.
No wire damage due to lower shrink temperature.
Full recovery temperature: 130°C.
Operating temperature: from -55°C to 125°C.
Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 3 inches
Easy to identify
Different color-coded tubing with wire gauge imprints provides easy identification, making it easier to choose the correct heat shrink connector.Yellow: 12-10AWG; Blue: 16-14AWG; Red: 22-16AWG.
Forks, rings, hooks, quick disconnects, and butt connectors are included in this multi-application set. This heat shrink connector kit will cover all your needs!
Seamless copper barrel design provides high tensile strength as well as resistance to weather, stretch, and mechanical damage. Prevent wire corrosion in your electrical connections.
How to use
Strip the Wire
Strip the wire about 8mm.
Crimp the Terminal
crimp the connector with the crimper designed for heat shrink connectors.
Apply heat while continuously rotating the connector.
Inspect the Connection
Allow the connector to cool down and inspect the connection.