About this item
- Material And Color: Durable Nylon + Brass；3 colors (Red+Blue+Yellow)make it easy to identify the right side of the connector. Prevents the wire from shorting out, a perfect connection for the wire.
- Terminals are accessory products for electrical connections. Providing fast and reliable connection and disconnection of two wires, fully-insulated Quick-Disconnect Terminals are available in a variety of options to meet industry requirements spanning automotive, consumer, and industrial applications.
- Convenient to Replace: A set of male and female, can replace the defective parts separately, more convenient to replace and upgrade, Crimp easy, without the insulation cracking around the crimp.
- Wire Range: 22-18 A. W. G; 0. 5-1. 5mm²(Red); 16-14 A. W. G; 1. 5-2. 5mm²(Blue); 12-10 A. W. G; 4-6mm²(Yellow) , Max Current: Red: 10A; Blue: 15A; Yellow: 24A.
- Package includes: 160 pcs spade quick splice wire crimp terminal connectors. The Connector Set Include Nylon Full Insulated Male and Female Disconnectors, Red(Male: 20 pcs; Female: 40 Pcs), Blue(Male: 20 Pcs, Female: 40 Pcs); Yellow(Male: 20 Pcs, Female: 20 Pcs).
Brand new high quality insulated crimp terminal connectors
- Type: Blue, Yellow, Red nylon fully insulated spade crimp terminal, suitable for A.W.G. 22-16(Red), 16-14(Blue), 12-10(Yellow)
- Package Quantity:160pcs.
- Female connectors Red：40pcs Blue：40pcs Yellow：20pcs
- Male Connectors Red：20pcs Blue：20pcs Yellow：20pcs
- Wire Range: 0.5-1.5mm²(Red) / 1.5-2.5mm²(Blue) / 4-6mm²(Yellow)
- The Connector Set Include Nylon Fully Insulated Male and Female Disconnectors, it is a Popular and Practical Assortment.
Functional Connectors Assortment
The Connector Set Include Nylon Fully Insulated Male and Female Disconnectors, it is a Popular and Practical Assortment.
Tin plating/matte plating, nylon cover insulated, anti-corrosion and insulation design.
Easy and Convenient to Use
Only one step connection of wires, insulated and sealed.
Select two wires to suit the female /male terminals.
Strip two wires and insert each of them separately in the female /male connector.
Use the crimping tool to crimp the connector at the proper position.
Connect the two crimped connectors.