About this items
- Cable Type: cigarette lighter female socket extension cable; 16 AWG UL certified wire, the red cord is positive, the black cord is negative.
- Made from a high-conductivity, 16-gauge copper wire for maximum performance and a rated capacity of 15-amperes.
- Safety: Built-in 15 Amp Standard Blade Fuse (6 x 30 mm) to Provide Overcurrent Protection. For 12 Volt Cigarette Lighter to Inverter with Ring Eyelets.
- Permanently connect directly to your 12 volt battery to power your favorite 12 volt devices, like tire inflators, coolers, heated blankets, inverters, and more.
- Package Include: 1 x 12v cigarette lighter extension cable female socket with O ring(eyelet) terminal
- Fit type: Universal Fit
3FT Female Cigarette Lighter Outlet
Female Cigarette Lighter+Eyelet Terminal+Blade Fuse Holder
- With ring terminal connectors, Connect directly to your battery, power for your 12V devices, like a tire inflator, vacuum, coffee maker, etc
- Blade fuse holder designed for safety: built-in fused connection for protection against short circuit.
- Standard car cigarette female socket- Fit for most of the cigarette lighter male plug
- Be made of SPT-2 16AWG/2C COPPER WIRE - Good electrical conductivity, Thickness, and Durable.
- Cable Length: 3FT(36 Inch)
- Blade Fuse Holder: Built-in 15 Amp standard blade fuse
- Gauge: 16 AWG
- Jacket Material: PVC
- UL Certified Wire
Blade Fuse Holder
The product itself is attached with a blade fuse holder and a built-in 15 amp blade fuse which can protect your car and electrical device from short circuits, overload, blow off due to unstable volts, and suddenly high volts. A smart design for protecting your device from damage.
The product is made of SPT-2 16AWG/2C copper wire - good electrical conductivity, thickness, and durability.
Female Adapter Plug Socket
Permanently connect directly to your 12V battery to power your favorite 12V devices, like tire inflators, coolers, heated blankets, inverters, and more. Can turn any 12V battery into an auxiliary 12V port quickly and easily.